We love our donors and sponsors! If you are interested in becoming a sponsored business partner with MATA TV, there are several ways to do so (monetary and in-kind), we hope you’ll consider us.
- Sponsor a class capstone project: This means you will have a team of students devoted to producing your infomercial, commercial, testimonials, short film, music video or other similar project, in studio, working in tandem with the instructor from start to finish.
- These are limited to two (2) clients per school year, and a minimum $2,000 (tax-deductible) investment.
- Clients are selected in Fall with projects to deliver in Spring.
- Purchase an advertisement: You can embed your business branding into any of our live digital programs, individual short films or web platform. We serve a large, unique, and diverse audience of millennials, educators, parents, and partners in the Loudoun community as well as the greater global online universe. Ad rates vary depending on the platform. Use the form below to provide details about your specific needs and we’ll craft a package unique to your goals.
- Sponsor a workshop: For industry professionals who have expertise in specific content areas (i.e. lighting, sound mixing, motion graphics, etc.) and would like an opportunity to meet our students, teach them a few tricks of the trade while promoting your business and identifying potential interns or freelance contractors for hire. We also promote your workshop in our district-wide announcements, and on our web and social media sites. Your $500 investment is tax-deductible.
- Support our film festival: Each year MATA TV hosts a community-wide film festival where students compete and showcase their capstone short films at the end of the school year for a cash prize and bragging rights to the top vote-getter. Whether you’re able to provide facilities, food, goodie bags, equipment or anything else that helps support our yearly recognition of the-best-of-the-best content creators, we’d love to hear from you!
- Provide needed equipment: We’re a public school, with limited funds and technology that changes rapidly, so what’s new becomes old very quickly. We can always use new and gently used production equipment if you are looking to donate to a non-profit program dedicated to developing future storytellers.
For all business sponsorships and/or donations, please fill out and submit the form below.
*We reserve the right to deny requests that are not consistent with our program goals.